LaylaMartin | Marketing Automation Specialist
This job post has expired
Hi, we’re looking to hire you, a brilliant marketing automation specialist to help take our brand to the next level.
We’re an outrageously fun but also spiritually deep online Women’s Empowerment, Sexuality and Tantra education brand that reaches over 70 million people worldwide.
Our team is big enough to be developed and dedicated - we aim to operate with the vision of SpaceX, the impact of Google, and the style of Lady Gaga- but is still small enough to feel intimate, human and personally empowering (meaning no bureaucracy or thankless management).
In this role you’ll be key in inspiring people to awaken and electrify their sexuality and relationships in epic ways – We’re a global brand and we do the most interesting work in the world healing and uplifting people to their highest sexual potential and aliveness.
This position can be done remotely (Extra bonus if you live in L.A.)
• Responsible for building and executing email funnels within CRM (Ontraport), including funnel mapping, advanced nurture builds, drip flows, segmentation, form and landing-page building, testing, deployment, lead lifecycle and scoring and continual evaluation for improvements
• Configure and deploy custom rules and triggers for our online courses
• Assist in the integration of additional platforms into our Ontraport CRM (Stripe, AccessAlly Acuity, Unbounce, Salesforce, etc.)
• Optimize and manage sales processes/leads and customer payments within CRM
• Manage and create pages inside our Wordpress CMS for our website and course/membership site
• Understand and analyze campaign data and performance to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing team to continuously improve campaigns using CRM and Google Analytics
• Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
• Build a comprehensive applicant tracking system for our year-long program.
• Adhere to and communicate automation best practices including email formatting, list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, data cleansing and compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR)
• Experienced or certified in Marketing Automation (Ontraport preferred or other similar CRM system)
• You live for testing and analyzing data and are meticulous with details
• You organize data and create tagging systems that even a 10-year-old could find their way around
• You love creating user flows and funnel maps
• You’re great at making complex systems simple for the rest of the team to use
• You understand multiple technologies and can figure out any system or technology challenge
• You thrive on managing multiple projects/priorities coming from multiple team members
• You’re confident, resourceful, and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• You’re fantastic at executing with speed and decisiveness and understanding how to manage priorities
• You’re confident in proactively suggesting solutions and innovative ideas that create raving fans
• Adaptable and ambitious, you enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
• Thrilled and excited to further the spiritual, sexual, and emotional experience of the world and yourself!
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business administration or related field
• Minimum of 4 years of marketing automation experience
• Superior skills in Ontraport (or other similar CRM), Wordpress, Word, Google Drive, and other cloud-based intelligence tools. Unbounce and HTML/coding experience a bonus
• Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods and demands of our business
• Competitive rate commensurate with experience
• Flexible work hours
• Competitive employee benefits depending on hours and role