LRXD | Digital Marketing Manager
This job post has expired
We are a strategic and creative partner for companies on a mission to change the world for the better. We help grow purpose-driven businesses and compound the positive impact they have on people’s lives. That’s why we call ourselves the Health & Happiness agency. Right now, we’re searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us spread our vision - Health & Happiness for all.
We’ll aim to teach you everything we can – and then some. We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven’t tried. We have a fast-paced, laid-back work environment that’s fun and exciting. We want a thinker who can quickly and accurately turn ideas into something special.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing our clients’ digital marketing. You’ll need to excel in day-to-day execution across various types of clients and have proficiency in the business of digital marketing. This will include creating strategic approaches across social media, CRM, SEO, online content, testing, and more.
Digital marketing is extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We expect you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and the varied digital marketing channels.
Ideally, you’ll have:
• 4+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
• Knowledge of all digital marketing channels
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and CRM strategies
• Experience running landing page tests, A/B testing, and strategic analysis of marketing testing across B2B and B2C clients
• Familiarity with web design and UX best practices
• Experience creating reports to showcase the performance of our work
• Prior experience executing multi-channel digital campaigns across paid and non-paid campaigns
• Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work in a deadline-focused environment
• Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects and teams/departments
• Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
• A solution-driven mentality
• Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and dive into some of the more mundane tasks on a day-to-day basis
• BA in Marketing, Digital Technologies or similar relevant field
• Experience in AdWords based systems a plus
• Experience with placing social advertising a plus
• Experience with LinkedIn marketing a plus
• Oversee email, social, SEO, analytics, digital content, and associated services
• Assist with creating digital strategy, including testing approach and optimization methods across clients and internal marketing teams
• Define, develop and support marketing plans and schedules
• Manage the Agency digital marketing with our CMO and related team members
• Provide recommendations for building incremental sales and maximizing cost-effective digital marketing programs.
• Partner with agency teams to find and offer marketing solutions to achieve business goals
• Consistently analyze campaign results and offer optimization recommendations for improvement
• Coordinate with others to manage testing and quality control for digital projects
• Define best practices, set measurable objectives, ensure tracking/reporting capabilities, evaluate and report campaign results
• Understand paid media objectives and suggest a framework for performance
• Present strategic approaches and findings to clients and internal teams
Reports to: Chief Data Strategist
Compensation: $65,000-80,000. Benefits include unlimited PTO, 401k match, Health & Happiness Stipend, and more.
LRXD is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. LRXD is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.