Moxie Sozo is seeking a full-time Production Designer.
We are a Boulder-based, hyper-passionate full-service creative advertising agency, and we're looking for the best of the best.
Do you enjoy working with a close-knit group of designers and account managers in a fast paced environment? Are you obsessed with the details? An excellent communicator and well-versed in everything design? Do you have a fanatical desire to produce great work? Are you looking for an environment where you can push your work and yourself? Are you a hard worker and a team player? Does your knowledge of design and typography border on the absurd? Are you naturally caffeinated? Ridiculously positive and upbeat?
Those interested in truly dazzling our collective minds need to present a strong production portfolio and hold the following skills:
• Ridiculously detailed-oriented
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Understanding of fundamental design principles such as color theory, typography, information design
• Extensive knowledge of printing processes and production
• Expert level working knowledge of Adobe CS5+ (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Must be Mac proficient
• Self starter, passionate problem solver
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Calm under pressure and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to take creative direction and execute
• Professional in appearance and style
• Ability to work well without close supervision
• Self-starter who can take accountability and ownership of projects
• Basic programming knowledge
• Video editing and/or animation
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work closely with designers to carry out a designs through multiple facets
• Prepare/finalize various files for clients
• As a Production Artist, you may work on many different types of projects, including but not limited to:
- Multi-Page Publications (catalogs, magazines)
- Branding/Visual Identities (logos, etc)
To apply for this position, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Resume, cover letter and a link to your online portfolio and/or links to projects you've worked on if available
• Years of experience
• Expected salary
• Availability to start
• References (yep, we check 'em!)
We love you, but please don't call. Respond to this ad and include "Production Designer" in the subject line. This is a full-time, in-house position. Talk to you soon!