Are your design skills light years ahead of your colleagues’? Are you passionate about the future of design and starving to work with a company that understands you?
You’ll find what you’re looking for as the new Senior Designer for CKR Interactive. We’re recruitment-marketing experts with offices throughout the U.S. We’ve been providing creative interactive solutions and award-winning work to today’s top employers in a wide range of industries for over 11 years. Now, we need you to help us do more.
This is what you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for a highly efficient, collaborative senior designer, on a 3-month contract basis who can lead our production team, and:
• Help participate in the conceptual development of projects, including brainstorms, comps and layouts.
• Design and produce various materials for our business development team.
• Research emerging design technologies and trends, and present your findings at Creative Team meetings.
• Work with our art director to manage the production processes (including media deployment, site development, etc.).
• Create and maintain design style guides, visual standards, and production checklists.
• Participate in the design and maintenance of all company communications materials including our website, Powerpoint templates, Word templates, CD-ROM ‘leave behinds’, etc.
These are the position requirements:
• 4-year college degree in Design or related-field
• Minimum two years at a traditional or interactive agency
• Demonstrated expertise in rich media technology, design and production
• Ability to work quickly under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
• Expertise in core design and administrative software applications
More About Us:
CKR Interactive is a digital pioneer in the recruitment industry, and we consistently deliver innovative ideas that earn awards and happy clients. We aren’t dinosaurs. We’re focused on the future, and we value every…single…idea you can come up with. You can stand out here, and you’ll actually look forward to coming to work!
Our office culture is one most would kill for. We love each other’s company and we’re as friendly, inclusive and casual as they come. We’re also as focused as raptors on mice, and dead serious about our work.
If you’re ready to put your passion for design to the test and develop effective, engaging creative, respond to this ad with your resume, and either an online portfolio URL or PDF of your work. If we like it, we’ll arrange a time to meet up. So, why are you still reading this? Let’s see what you’ve got.
To apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org