Houzz Home Tour Contributor
Houzz.com, the web's leading destination for all who love home design, is looking for enthusiastic photographers/writers to help us scout out and cover inspiring real-life homes and the people who live in them. If you've got strong photography skills, an excellent eye for design and are inspired by wonderfully designed homes and the people who live in them, read on.
As a home tour contributor, you are responsible for scouting out interesting and editorial-worthy homes exclusively for Houzz, shooting them, and interviewing the homeowners. We're interested in coverage of homes of all styles -- from a bachelor's urban loft, to a well-styled student studio, or a country cottage. http://www.houzz.com/articles/Houzz-Tours
- Excellent photography skills
- An eye for interior style and story
- Clear, inviting writing style, with accurate spelling and grammar
- A good digital camera, tripod and Photoshop experience
- Ability to walk us through an interesting home, telling its story through words and pictures.
We're interested in contributors and home tour coverage from all over the world.
Take a little time to get to know Houzz and our "My Houzz" home tours, http://www.houzz.com/articles/Houzz-Tours. Then email the following to houzztours [at] houzz.com:
1. 300 words about yourself and why you'd be great at writing home tours for Houzz.
2. 3 high-quality, original photographs of home interiors. Or provide a link to your online photo portfolio (can be a link to your Flickr, Picasa, Smugmug, or other online photo account).
3. Where you plan on finding home tours in your area and a few pitches of homes you'd cover if hired.